All the goodness and meaty taste of our foundation liver treat range with added cranberry extract. A recognised 'superfruit', cranberries are rich in vitamins including A, B1, B2, C, and many nutrients. They are also choc full of minerals and antioxidants. Cranberries are an excellent supplement to your dog’s diet for the promotion of urinary tract and bladder health. The unique flavenoids found in cranberries (called proanthocyanidins or PACs) can also reverse and inhibit the bacteria responsible for dental plaque.
So go ahead and give your dog a great tasting treat that they are guaranteed to love, but with the additional health benefits of cranberry - you know it makes sense!
Our Cranberry & Liver treats are available in small, medium and large sizes. We would recommend the small size for training of any size or breed of dog where you will be repeat rewarding, save the larger sizes for the end of a session as a special treat. All sizes of treat can be used as a delicious and healthy anytime treat.
Warm the treat in your hand to release the characteristic aroma of liver, break a few above your dog’s nose and enjoy their undivided attention.
- 100% natural ingredients - No artifical additives of any kind - GM Free
- Great taste that dogs love - low in fat - perfect for training
- No smell or residue - won't crumble in your hand, pocket or treat bag
- High in protein - crucial for healthy growth and immune system maintenance
- Contains minerals that are crucial to maintain bone, muscle, nerve & coat health
- Contains B Complex vitamins which can help ward off allergies, infections & stress
- Help prevent urinary tract and bladder infections and reduce dental plaque
Maximum daily allowance:
NOTE: This is guide only; quantities may vary depending on age, breed and activity level. Remember to take any treating into account with your dog’s daily food intake allowance. As with all treats and food, make sure your dog always has fresh water available.