Paleo Ridge: Beef Bone Broth (400ml)
Our Classic Beef bone broth is naturally mineral rich, with essential vitamins, amino acids and fatty acids to keep your pets at their optimum. Bone broth is pressure cooked using the finest cuts of bones to produce a product that is high in protein, gelatine and collagen.
Beef bones are packed full of calcium, phosphorous, magnesium, iron, selenium and zinc. Collagen is abundant in beef bones which is excellent at supporting healthy skin, joints and coat.
This product is made using beef bone, filtered water and apple cider vinegar.
All our bone is made using antibiotic and hormone-free bones sourced from the UK. As with all meats used in Paleo Ridge products, using bones from animals raised in high-welfare conditions ensures the best possible ethical standards as well as quality of product.
Bone broth has proven results in reducing inflammation, strengthening bones whilst improving gut and skin health. It is great for pets with sensitive stomachs as the amino acids and gelatine support healthy bowel movements.
Other benefits include:
- Improved Digestion: Bone broth is rich in gelatin, which helps to support healthy digestion. It also contains amino acids that help to break down food, soothe the lining of the digestive tract, and reduce inflammation.
- Increased Joint Health: Bone broth contains glucosamine, chondroitin, and other compounds that can help to reduce inflammation and improve joint health.
- Boosted Immune System: The gelatin in bone broth can help support a healthy immune system by providing essential vitamins and minerals.
- Healthy Skin and Coat: Bone broth is also high in collagen, which helps to keep skin, nails, and fur healthy.
- Promotes Healthy Teeth and Bones: Bone broth contains calcium, phosphorus, and other minerals that help to keep teeth and bones strong.
- Helps the Liver Detox: Bone broth contains the amino acid glycine, which helps the liver detox to the best of its ability.
It is best to feed bone broth to dogs by mixing it with their regular food. Start by adding a small amount of broth to their food and gradually increasing the amount until they are used to it. You can also give them bone broth as a treat, by pouring it into a bowl or an ice cube tray and freezing it.
Feeding guide (based on dog size):
2.25kg – 10kg = 30 – 50g of broth
10kg – 25kg = 50 – 100g of broth
25kg – 50kg = 100 – 150g of broth